View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose padded up to Rosebelly. She smiled warmly, "is your shoulder okay, Rosebelly?" Her brows furrowed in concern. Her feet itched from the scratchy grass, so she was constantly shifting her weight to make it more comfortable. She was concerned for her injured sister and wanted to help her feel better. "If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go hunting?" She gently asked, glaring at the staring cats looking at Rosebelly curiously. She tended to overprotect her sisters from other cats, even if they meant no harm. "What do you say, Rosebelly? I understand if you don't want to because of your should wound, and all. I just wanted to offer."
As if on cue, her sister strode up to her, smiling. Despite her warm facade, Rosebelly knew Darkrose was worried. Chuckling and smiling through the annoying ache, Rosebelly met her sibling's eyes. "I feel fine, it's just a little ache. No biggie," she half-truthed. In reality, Rosebelly was not fine on the inside, but on the outside, the molly was good. Only occasional aches washed over her shoulder, and Rosebelly didn't mind it too much. At the mention of hunting, Rosebelly's eyes lit up. Previous problem in the back of her mind, Rosebelly grinned. Hunting was her favorite activity! She always brought back prey from a hunting trip. Rosebelly was amazing at hunting, and she knew it. "Nevermind my shoulder, let's go! I haven't been outside of camp since the Gathering," she chirped, bouncing onto her feet.