View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 03:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots kept her smile on as she listened to her sister and nodded her trail curled and uncurled she looked around for a bit not sure if she wanted to keep hunting or not but she just felt restless .
" y-you h-haven't see father here have you? I just wanna know " she meowed as she smelled his scent which to her was unpleasant . She felt fear slowly running up her bones but tried to ignore it , the she cat noticed another mouse but just ran at it and pounced on it then snapping its neck with her jaws. She then looked back at her sister for the answer
Milkfur shook her head after a few seconds."I think he is still in camp.I haven't ran into him while hunting." She said.She hoped he was in camp though,but she was not really sure,but she forced herself to believe he was,but just the mention of him made her fur along her spine stand on end a little,no matter how many times she reasurred herself.
She rembered she hasn't collected any prey,but didn't know if she should abandoned her sister to get some.The clan will be mad if I leave.They would call me a coward and other things again if I came back without prey.' she thought,starting to worry.She glanced up,almost forgetting that her sister was there,and hoped to see a squirrel.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 11th, 2017 at 03:56 PM.