View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Deerspots made a squeak of fear as her sister had tumbled into her loosing some balance but caught herself , she didn't realize it was her sister either until she shook her head still holding the deceased mouse in her jaws. Her eyes widened as she had a smile she set the mouse down.
" h-hey sis ! I guess we both got scared there . And I'm sorry about your mentor , I bet he was great even though I didn't ever meet him " she meowed as she had heard of her sisters mentors death . She felt sorry for them both cause now her sister was even more shy and she wanted her sister to be ok.

The warrior shook her fur and scratched her ear she purred as she did so , Deerspots yawned as she sat down knowing that no dusk syndicate cat would dare come into skyclan territory , all dusk syndicates should fear their leader . Her eyes focused on her sibling and she had a cute smile letting Milkfur know that it was ok , that there was nothing to fear .
Milkfur shook some dirt from some of her fur,being carefully not to shake it so much that it landed in her sisters fur.She sat down,and then realized that deerspots had said something about her mentor.She paused for a second,but not near as long as she did with most cats."It's on.She's in starclan now right?" She said.She licked some of the mud and dirt from her chest quickly before looking back up at her sister.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord