View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Inkshadow's fur on her back raised. It bothered her deeply that she couldn't think of a comeback. "Maybe if you stopped stargazing you could pay attention to others and make sure you aren't murdering their ears with your voice!" She growled. "And I want you to be quiet enough, enough to not bother me. Which is pretty [CENSOR] quiet."
(Darn just didn't seem quite forceful enough)
NightPath had a growl of her own as she looked at inkshadow her eyes like daggers sending a message that she didn't care
" news flash sister , this is my voice and I think the stars are more important then sleep right now " she meowed as her voice was stern she then looked back at her paws " and normally I am quiet but now since you requested me or asked me to be quiet I think I'll just keep talking . How's that sound? " she meowed calmly with a smirk and a sinister giggle , Nightpath was always quiet but when ever others got in her fur she was just .... Annoyed . She decided to do the opposite of what this she cat wanted it was always fun to anger or annoy others as they annoyed her , she had a dark sense of humor as well. Her ear twitched as her amber eyes had her normal cold look again

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 9th, 2017 at 06:58 PM.