View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 11:55 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Caliapaw was still in shock. Just a moon ago she had been training to be a warrior, another ordinary cat in the Clan. That was where she belonged - being ordinary. She had never done anything remotely extraordinary, she had never been that cat who was so amazing and perfect and loved, and she most certainly was not a role model. Why would anyone want to be like her? It wasn't a bad thing, having the low confidence level that she did - it just meant she second guessed herself a lot, and stuff like that. So who would want to have a friend who was always second guessing themselves? The blondish feline sat in the clearing, her tail curled around her paws, her eyes scanning it for anyone who looked familiar. At the moment, Caliapaw didn't really have a lot of close friends. Or "friends" in general, cats just didn't seem to be attracted to her quite as easily as they were to someone else. It had been a problem when she was younger but now, now it didn't bother the she cat at all. She was perfectly fine with being alone. She would always have her family, and the friends that she had, and perhaps over time more cats would slowly introduce themselves to her. It was going to take her a while to fully trust them, of course, but Caliapaw would make sure that she became a little more friendly. After all... if she was going to be dealing with cats all day, every day, she was going to have to be sure to make herself more approachable. Or maybe she shouldn't change a thing - they could deal with it, right?

@starfall
The light brown feline padded into the clearing, a plum squirrel swung from his jaws. He hadn't heard the news yet, at the moment he was oblivious to the amazing event that had taken place in his siblings life. His small, white, delicate paws landed upon the earth beneath him with a soft thump with each pawstep he took. He looked around the clearing, his dark, ocean blue eyes flickered with curiosity beneath his long lashes. As he was looking around he spotted a familiar pale cream pelt, which in turn made the older feline hasten his pawsteps. He dropped the grey piece of prey in the pile and hopped over the corpses, his bob of a tail bouncing as he landed. Doepaw's eyes were half idled and an elegant smile was plastered on his white muzzle " You look troubled...is everything alright?" he asked, slowing down, his soft smile slowly melted away to that of a concerned look. The brown tom cared deeply for his younger sister, they had been very close as siblings, they were practically joined at the hip. When the older became an apprentice, only a moon or so before his sister, they still managed to keep that close sibling relationship. It didn't take much to see that Caliapaw was upset, though for others it was, he could tell by the way she positioned herself, he could practically sense her trouble. The tom sat himself down and looked at her intently, his blue hues danced with worry.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us