View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:08 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
“I haven’t. That sounds useful, alright!” Nightpaw’s tail waved through the air, cheered at the idea of starting with a defensive move first. Attacking was one thing but Nightpaw had no reservations about defending herself, especially from an cat hostile enough to try and pin her. She listened to Goldenstar’s description and flexed her hind leg, trying out the kicking motion for the clawing while carefully keeping her claws sheathed. She remembered Daypaw was very clear on that. “Can we practice?” She asked her mentor.
Goldenstar nodded. He knew it was a useful move for him, and he was greatful to know that Nightpaw thought it was a useful idea as well. Watching Nightpaw practice it, he nodded, thankful that she was keeping her claws sheathed. “Of course we can practice,” he said, nodding. “Claws sheathed,” he reminded, Just in case. “Also, if I hurt you too much, you tell me, okay?” He asked. He didn’t know whether he should wait for Nightpaw to say something, or just surprise her. He went with surprising her, and pounced on her. He automatically felt bad for not giving a warning. Well, he knew that you weren’t going to get a warning in a real battle, but he still felt bad none the less. Now he was waiting to see what she would do, watching her with a relatively blank expression.