View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was happy to see that Nightpaw looked ready to train, and not in another world. It was weird how quickly they had brushed over some more serious topics, but he wasn’t going to complain. He loved not having to worry about those kinds of things for one. “Well, I was thinking we could start with what to do if you get pinned to the ground,” he started off, trying to think of a good way to word what he wanted to say. “You’re supposed to rake your bottom claws across their belly,” he said, “Or, have you already been taught that?” He asked awkwardly, having already forgotten what Daypaw had taught Nightpaw, since his mind had gone somewhere else for a moment.
“I haven’t. That sounds useful, alright!” Nightpaw’s tail waved through the air, cheered at the idea of starting with a defensive move first. Attacking was one thing but Nightpaw had no reservations about defending herself, especially from an cat hostile enough to try and pin her. She listened to Goldenstar’s description and flexed her hind leg, trying out the kicking motion for the clawing while carefully keeping her claws sheathed. She remembered Daypaw was very clear on that. “Can we practice?” She asked her mentor.