View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2017, 10:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: I Am Machine but He Makes Me Feel Safe & Sound

Username Okapi
Charrie Name Furzeberry
Charrie Age (moons) 25 moons
Charrie Appearence (description, no links!) (I’m bad at descriptions of apperance sorry) He has short light brown fur that is rather short. He is a normal height. He has a white tip on the end of his tail. He has green eyes that looks soft and kinda make she-cats stare into his dreamy, feminine looking eyes.
Charrie Personality Furzeberry is a kind gentle tom and is rather kind and polite. He cares for others and will help others in all situations, even if it requires risking his life. He does dream of kits (I hope Stonegaze has kits). And would protect anyone in his life to save them (as he probs will die saving a Riverclan apprentice from a monster’s paw). He enjoys corny jokes and is interested in everyone who cares for him. He occassionally appears as though he is flirting with someone else, though really he’s helping them through a hard time or getting to know them better. (If you’d like to RP them I can)
Roleplay Sample (links or copy and paste it)

(Note: This is a combination of the entire escape of the flood, it orginally was a total of five posts, one in the warrior’s den, one in the clearing, one in SHC territory, one in RC territory, and one in RC clearing) Furzeberry awoke in the warrior’s den to find a branch crushed through it, he pushed his way out of the den weary eyes at night he entered the clearing and saw a kit laying in the clearing whimpering Oakenkit!he grabbed Oakenkit and glanced around, before entering the deep water and swimming with Oakenkit trying to get to shelter of higher land in the territory. He grew tired and wanted to give up soon, but he knew that if he did, Oakenkit would die [I]This is for Oakenkit. I’m going to get Oakenkit to safety before I give up...[/I he kept swimming and finally reached muddy land, his paws hit the mud and he forced his paws to keep moving before reaching higher land and colapsed. He slept with Oakenkit. Then he saw an apprentice limping,” Fallowpaw! Come with us!” He lead Fallowpaw and Oakenpaw on towards the Riverclan border. They finally entered Riverclan. He sighed,” We are in Riverclan Fallowpaw and Oakenkit.” They continued traveling before reaching camp,” Where’s your family Oakenkit?” Then Fallowpaw ran off to see her brother. (This is condensed massively)

Other: He srsly wants kits, so if he’s accepted pls have Stonegaze have kits eventually.
Questions? Should we RP them before you pick?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here