View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 05:25 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: Lostface x Ebonymist Kit Finder

Name:
asphodelkit → asphodelpaw → asphodelchin

Biologically male, but identifies as genderfluid.
↪ they / them or he / him pronouns

Looks:
one . two . three . four .
- - -
Asphodelkit is noticeably a large tom, with heaps of fur to make his frame even bigger. His appearance is intimidating to the eye, and he's not afraid to use it to his advantage. As a kit, the male was heavy and had a more stocky body than the rest of the kits in his litter. It was fair to say that Asphodelkit was certainly not the runt. His head is small in comparison to the well-muscled build that his anatomy withholds, although his thick fur makes it more wide and beastly-looking. As a kit, his pelage consists of mainly alabaster and cream. Tabbied markings of varied ginger shades roam his coat freely, but when it comes to his chest and throat; the entirety is covered in white. A chinstrap marking is located, yet it isn't as noticeable when he is a kit. Asphodelkit's adult coat is more ginger. In fact, the most of his frame is cloaked in a bright red colour. His eyes will remain the same, however. The pale, yellowish-green shade that he's hade from birth will stay with him for the rest of his life.

Personality:
The first things most cats realize about Asphodelkit is how easy it is to make him angry. He is incredibly hot-headed, and the slightest things could set him off. He is usually grumpy, and when he gets in one of his moods it usually has to be a member of his family to get him out of it. If none of his family is free, one thing most could do would be to spark up his competitive nature and challenge him to a friendly competition. Of course, he’d be even more sour if he lost, but Asphodelkit tends to put his heart into every challenge, and will often focus so hard on it that whatever got him all pissy is quickly forgotten in the heat of competition.
Asphodelkit is very good with his words when he wants to be. Despite his anger, if Asphodelkit really wants something, he can be quite persuasive. He is able to honey-coat his words in the best of ways, and often uses it to his advantage, and can sometimes become rather manipulative. However, if someone makes him mad enough, this persuasion will very quickly fall away, and sarcasm will take its place. Just as he can make his words soft and sweet, he can easily flip and make them sharp and scathing. When he gets angry, Asphodelkit pulls no punches, and tends to fight better with his words than with his claws.

When he’s not blinded by his (sometimes unnecessary) anger, Asphodelkit is incredibly logical. He prefers to think before leaping into action, trying to deduce the best course of action. He tends to be good at tactics and tries to voice his ideas when they are needed (and sometimes when they aren’t). Despite his strong sense of self (and willingness to break a few rules to get his desired outcome), Asphodelkit is very loyal. Asphodelkit does what he believes is right for his Clan, and will take any measures required to achieve this. By extension, he tends to have a good standing amongst his Clanmates, as he isn't afraid to speak against a proposed rule that he may find foolish or overall detrimental to Shadowclan.

After a short while of knowing him, you'll soon notice that Asphodelkit is quite immature. His overall stance and attire is clean and well-presented, but with his desire to be in the limelight, the male can do some pretty outrageous things. For example, Asphodelkit has been seeing bullying his own littermates before. He's shoved dirt into their faces, pushed them around, and used his bulky build to his advantage when around them. It's gotten to the stage were most, or all, are just simply afraid of the male. When he is scolded by his parents, he does nothing in response. You'll never hear an apology leave from his mouth. It's impossible to happen. He strives to be heard, every word, and will do what it takes for himself to be seen and respected (even if it's forced).

Other:
i'm thinking that with his agressive personality, asphodel could drift away from his siblings when they reach apprenticeship / warriorhood. his personality will spruce up a bit when he grows up, , but i won't spoil it yet
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; November 13th, 2017 at 01:11 PM.