View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 04:19 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Flyingspirit loved his daughter,” Ofcourse we’ll fed you and provide you a place to sleep!” He was shocked a former clan cat thought the clans wouldn’t do the basic thing such as food,” Besides medicine cats are welcome in any clan. You know the warrior code on that after all...You can enter any clan territory to collect herbs, visit medicine cats, and if you are staying overnight you are entitled to a nest and food.”
Swiftowl was surprised by the warrior's honest response, and grumbled a really quiet "Well, protection isn't always a given ..."
He looked to the side as Flyingspirit continued talking, and his eyes flashed with something akin to sadness when he heard the warrior talk about Medicine cats being welcome in any clan.
However, he quickly collected himself, and scoffed.
"Yes, yes, of course I can do that, I know that !" He started walking away.
"Then why didn't you think we
'd offer you shelter ?" Magpiepaw asked.
Swiftowl stopped a little, and muttered "Well, that's ... I had a very good reason not to trust you, that's all." Before he went back to walking towards the Dragonclan camp.

Quote:
Flyingspirit glanced at Owl to see if he was following or not. Little Ravenkit, I have the biggest suprise for you, just wait until we get to camp and you can meet Owl, a former medicine cat, who’ll teach you the dangerous herbs... He glanced up,” Ermm...Owl. Since Ravenkit is nearing apprenticehood, are you still able to like preform the ceremony only medicine cats can preform to see if Starclan will accept her as our Medicine Cat, since she can’t do it?” He braced himself for an answer (Is Owl going to end up perminantly staying?) Today 04:57 AM

Swiftowl could see the warrior was nervous about this apprentice. He wondered what ties binded them together. But he had another matter in mind. He scoffed yet again, and looked the warrior up and down. "Of course I can do that ! Who do you take me for ? Some low-life rogue ?!"
"Well, you are a loner ... why did you disappear again ?" Magpiepaw asked innocently.
Swiftowl, however, didn't catch on the innocence and snarled at the apprentice. "That's none of your business !" he took a deep breath before adding. "Now let's get going ! The storm's coming and I will get grumpy if any single hair on my fur gets wet !" With that last word, he took the lead, guiding himself with the scents around him.
-
Magpiepaw was taken aback yet again by the Medicine cat's behavior, but didn't press on her questioning. Instead, she got closer to Flyingspirit, and meowed in a whisper. "How he could get any grumpier is beyond me, but he's right, we should hurry up back to camp."
She then went closer to Swiftowl, but not too close, and took the opposite diection he was taking, back to the camp, laughing at the reaction of the old cat who proceeded to follow her after grumbling some more.

(Swiftowl's going to stay until Ravenkit is ready to become a Medicine Cat. After that, I don't know.)

Last edited by PeaFlower; November 7th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.