View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2017, 06:58 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie
Vixenpaw began her day the way she always did: she strode out of the apprentice den slowly, giving her limbs a long, luxurious stretch. Then, gliding off to the center of the clearing, she began to groom her gorgeous mahogany fur. The color was what gave her her name. All the toms said she had markings like a fox even, from her black ears and legs to the cute little white spot at the very tip of her fluffy tail. Vixenpaw loved her fur. She loved grooming her fur. She especially loved grooming her fur in full view of all the Shadowclan toms. The young shecat would never describe herself as a "flirt" per se, but if toms liked to look at beautiful shecats, was it so wrong for her to give them something to see?
Featherfur was exhausted as she slipped out of the medicine den. Her dark blue eyes were weary, and she was extremely tempted to go back to sleep.
But there wasn't time for that. You need to train Vixenpaw, she thought sternly, turning towards the area her apprentice seemed to always appear at- the middle of the clearing.
Sure enough, there she was, washing away. The molly gave an amused snort and trotted over to where Vixenpaw was grooming. "Ready for some hunting training?" Featherfur asked, one ear twitching impatiently.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯