View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 05:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Owl had just started to fall into a light slumber, so he grumbled when he heard some noise coming towards him. Putting his expert nose to sniff around him, he didn't even bother to open his eyes, knowing it was the warrior from earlier, along with the apprentice. Which clan did they say they were in again ? He tried remembering but it didn't come back. Maybe they hadn't mentioned it. Yes, that must be it. His memory wasn't failing him now, was it ?
The old tom flinched when he heard his warrior name, his fur sticking up in agitation, though he tried to calm down.
He scoffed when the warrior tried to make him join his clan. Hadn't he made himself clear on that point ? Sure, the storm coming his way was worrying, but he wouldn't stoop that low.
However, at the mention of an apprentice that was apparently very willing to learn the medicine cat's way, he froze, and cursed his soft side for what he was about to say.
With an incoherent grumble, no doubt an insult to his weak self, he got up on his legs, his pads sore, his bones cracking. He let out a slight wince of pain and shook himself to make the leaves sticking on his fur go away, and sighed.
"Alright, alright, I'll tell the brat how not to kill others ..." He was about to go to the other way he came from, but stopped. "However, there is one condition ..."

-
Magpiepaw had been watching the conversation between Flyingspirit and Swiftowl intently, without popping in, as she had been instructed. However she couldn't stop herself from taking her turn in asking the questions when the old medicine cat mentioned his condition.
"What is it ? What do you want from us ?" She asked, a trace of suspicion in her voice.

-
Swiftowl was surprised that the apprentice took the liberty to ask a question in the stead of who he had assumed was her mentor. He chuckled a bit, his eyes distant, as if he was recalling a fond memory, before getting back to reality. He put on a passive face, taking on a sweet tone, or well, as sweet as he could muster.
"Oh, nothing, nothing, a few ... favors. Namely, I want to be fed and have a safe place to sleep, and I want all my needs to be answered to. Otherwise, I'm afraid I wont find it in my old heart to help mentor the poor lassie." He answered, looking Flyingspirit right in the eyes.

(Holy cow that was long.)
@littledragon0625
Flyingspirit loved his daughter,” Ofcourse we’ll fed you and provide you a place to sleep!” He was shocked a former clan cat thought the clans wouldn’t do the basic thing such as food,” Besides medicine cats are welcome in any clan. You know the warrior code on that after all...You can enter any clan territory to collect herbs, visit medicine cats, and if you are staying overnight you are entitled to a nest and food.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here