View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 10:19 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit sighed, she hated it when she got guilted,” Fine. I’ll live up to six moons. Will that satisfy you. I will recieve my name, but never be trained. That is unfair to my siblings. I mean, your sibling, Willowkit probably is jelous your a warrior and she’s forever a kit.” She meowed hoping that wouldn’t make Nightshade die,” And if Goldenstar were to pick you, which I have no say in. You’d be able to say you mentored me because I’d let you give me a tour of the territory, that wouldn’t make my siblings hate me forever, just somewhat enraged that I recieved an apprentice name and saw the territory.”
"Haykit, you're wrong. Willowkit is happy for me. I spoke to her recently, when I almost died in the flood. I was on the brink of death, but Willowkit, my mother and my father told me that I deserved to live a full life. When you turn six moons, I'm going to take you to go speak to StarClan. You're going to see that your siblings will be happy for you. Plus, you get to see something other than the camp and territory. Trust me when I say that you're going to be fine. Don't give up on life. Please." Nightshade touched her nose to Haykit's ear-tip.