View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:31 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haykit glanced up at the warrior, discomfort of sharing her emotions filled her sorrowful heart,” Well. I mean, my mother and father, and my four littermates died in the flood when we escaped to Riverclan. I don’t deserve to live since they clearly didn’t. Starclan clearly did it as a punishment to me. So that’s why. And...if it makes you feel better. I’m 5 moons, so it’s not as bad as a newborn kit talking about this stuff...There’s nothing better for me to do than join my family in Starclan. Besides, my littermates will be angry if I recieve an apprentice name when they didn’t get an apprentice name. They didn’t even get 6 moons of life.” Haykit replied sorrowfully.
Nightshade frowned. "That's not true. Your siblings will be proud of you! You should know that I have met a kit from StarClan. She was my sister. She envied me for having a life in ShadowClan. I bet that your brothers and sisters will be happy for you. And your parents would be proud. Take it from a cat that went through the exact same thing as you are going through now. Just know that your life has value. Don't waste it." she smiled and gave Haykit a swift lick between the ears.