View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 09:47 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Fennelheart growled softly in her ear,” Warriors don’t kill...I’ll alert a healer of you so you won’t die.” She whispered before briskly walking off...momentarily a healer approached.

Spicy grunted,” This is bad, he applied sticks to the tail so it would heal. Then grunted,” It’ll take a while to recover.” He applied sticks to her back aswell. Then paused and covered her wound with cobwebs, as most healers didn’t know of marigold after all, so it could possibly get infected. He walked off. (Haha...unconcious and covered in sticks)
Nothing registered as she laid on the ground. Blue's eyes were closed, her breathing laboured, her dignity wounded greatly. I've failed my group. Reality set in. Her eyes snapped open as the chaos around her vanished. Where am I? Oh, right. The battle. She tried to get up but sticks- sticks- weighed her down. And the immense pain rushing through her limbs made it nearly impossible to move. Shock lit her wounds on fire. If we lost that battle, I'll die out here alone!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯