View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:53 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Nighpaw is actually currently in the training area with Daypaw, so that may get a little confusing. We can do the training here or the territory though. You're choice.)

"Wherever you think is best," Nightpaw said, quickly much more calm now knowing that the battle last night was atypical. Nightpaw wanted to be a good warrior for Shadowclan, but she didn't relish the idea of fighting. She preferred peace and talking things out to claws and teeth. She wasn't sure if this was her being weak, or maybe some leftover idealist views from her time as a kittypet when she never had to fight. But if fighting was how she would keep the cats in Shadowclan she cared about safe, she would do whatever she had to.
(( Whatever works with you I’ll be fine with, however, I’d prefer the territory if you don’t want to get confused ))

“Let’s go to the territory then,” Goldenstar said, thinking that it would be a better terrain to fight in. Sometimes you didn’t fight in clear areas, most of the time you didn’t fight in clear areas actually, and practicing battles moves there might help her. “Did you see any battle moves at the gathering that you wanted to learn?” He asked, as that would be a good place to start probably. Sure, it might be somewhat difficult, but he’d like to see it work, now waiting to see what Nightpaw would say.