View Single Post
Old November 1st, 2017, 06:27 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw rolled to his feet, and shook the grass and grit from his fur. "Ok, I have a better idea this time. Here I go." He was feeling confident now. In spite of the fact that Ambercloud was clearly the better fighter and he'd been pinned, every mistake he made gave him new ideas of how to hone his fighting. Without and pageantry this time, he came at her again, his shoulder's hunched and his body low, making himself a smaller target, but rather than face her head on, the tom hopped to the side, then again, then back. He kept his footing fast and made himself a moving target, and when he saw an opening, he struck out his paw with all his speed, bring it back and leaping to the side again. Never for more than a moment, was the little tom in one place.
The molly nodded. As she waited for him to begin, pride welled up for the feisty little tom. He's already come so far... But the thought was cut short as he began to close in.

Ambercloud's eyes darted around wildly, and she hopped around aimlessly, hoping to confuse Thistlepaw as much as he was confusing her.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯