View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:19 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"ill treat you if i want to treat you," they mewed, though they didnt have an edge in their voice, more of a relaxed one. they let their eyes wander to examine the leaders wounds. there were large gashes, some looked worse then others. they could tell it was painful for him, and as a medcat it was their job to heal. nine lives or not. "ill see if i have any poppy seeds left, just to ease the pain. for right now just keep those wounds clean and keep cobwebs on them, thats all i can really do right now." when relating to their job has a healer it seemed their normal grumpy exterior melted away. after all, their clan was their entire being. they put their clan first,healed them first, put them above everything. and with everything shadowclans been going through, they needed a strong leader. they sat down in front of goldenstar, more relaxed and less tense then before. they didnt want the leader to feel scared talking to them just because they might be grouchy. they listened, slightly surprised that he had opened up to him. they way he spoke, it seemed he had been keeping it in for a long time. it was understandable to feel this way, everythings going downhill and things dont seem to bright for awhile until new leaf. but for now they would have to comfort him. as a medicine cat, it was not only about physical healing, but dealing with trauma, stress, and emotional health aswel. and in all honesty, it seemed he just needed someone to talk to. "before halestar was leader she was banished from the clan,right? when it seemed like everycat was against her?" they mewed, remembering the stories they had been told has a kit,"she came back with an army and was one of the leading causes of ending the evil era and the rise of bucknight." they could remember how cats would describe it. they had been born just right after the evil era, but they could remember the details of it still. cats dying at every corner, dark forest cats rising, and so on. it was hell. "every leader faces hardship, its going to be hard, and it turns out its going to be hard from the very beginning for you, but," they took a pause, staring at the leader directly in the eye,"ill be damned if you doubt yourself over a few hardships. you were given nine lives because cats believe in you, you can do it." while daypaw understood why, they werent confident in halestars paranoia when she was leading. they couldnt have that again,"youve got a supporter in the medicine cat den, okay? i believe in you." normally they wouldnt give sappy feels trips like this, or really express much emotion at all, but in order to calm the leaders nerves down they had to. they werent just saying those things to cheer him up or be nice, but they meant them.
(( It’s currently 1am, I should be sleeping but why not- ))

Goldenstar was quiet, knowing that he couldn’t fight with Daypaw. There wasn’t any point in it anyways, as they would probably not change their opinion about that anyways. He was surprised about the lack of an edge to their voice, but hey, the less pain he was in, the better. As they finished talking, Golden nodded, “I’ll try to do that,” he said, surprised he had kind of done the right thing for once. He was concerned for a little while about how Daypaw hadn’t responded to him for what felt like ages, however, that was probably him, and his mind playing tricks on him. When they talked about Halestar, the leader was quiet, he had been pretty young during the evil era, but was what he remembered hearing, so he just nodded. What Daypaw was saying wasn’t new to him, he had heard all of this before. Thinking of Halestar almost made another mental wound in him, but he pushed past it. He had gotten used to that, losing Halestar, despite it being like a sharp dagger at the beginning. As Daypaw kept speaking, Golden had to admit that they were helping him feel better. “Thank you Daypaw,” he said softly, once the medicine cat had finished. “I really appreciate it,” he added, smiling a small, awkward smile. They had made him feel so much better physically and mentally, he couldn’t help but be thankful.