View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 08:21 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@woly

(Take your time replying! Sorry this took so long ;; )

The tom cat had come leaps and bounds since Shadowclan had left Riverclan's territory and returned to their camp. It had been devastating upon arrival and Acorn had not been able to help with the initial rebuilding of camp, but his paws were itching to get back to work and the warrior life-style. He was starting to get a bit pudgy with how much he had been eating and resting. It was beyond him how the elders weren't round balls of fur. Maybe he was just young so it affected him differently? Either way, he appeared as a stark difference to his friend, Daypaw. The poor medicine cat was scrawny as anything. He'd have to remember to bring prey with him next time.

Nosing his way into the den, Acornfall wobbled over to the medicine cat excitedly. Meowing a quick greeting, the elder extended his nose touching it to the smaller cat's forehead as a warm purr filled his chest. "Good morning Daypaw! Ready to start when you are."
daypaw was to busy. everything seemed to be piling up. they were tired,mainly from the countless hours they had spent searching,searching for anything. any herbs, but nothing. with the weather growing colder it was hard, and coming back from the flood, most of theirs were water damaged or destroyed completely. it sucked ass honestly. but there was nothing they could do and it frustrated them. they were to focused on staring angrily at their herb wall to notice acronfall walk in, only perking up once they felt his soft fur against their cheek. looking away they leaned into him for a moment, before pulling away completely. ready for..what? they thought for a moment. they stared at the elder, eyes growing lidded with lack of sleep, soon dazing off into a daydream. they were only caught out of their daze once they were a sound of their own tail swaying across the ground, shaking their head. things had been taking a toll,"right, your whisker therapy. shall we go into the clearing?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten~ View Post
(Sorry for the late reply, for some reason the notification system didn't let me know that you had quoted me.)
Ebonymist shifted slightly, looking over at Daypaw with concern in her one good eye. "Daypaw?" She coughed, staying limp so that Lostface could treat her. The molly focused her orange eye on one of Daypaw's deeper gashes, her eyes shining with worry. Who would attack a medicine cat- and a young one at that? She shifted slightly, her stomach churning as the room seemed to spin around her. She closed her eye, her thoughts drifting to her father as she tried to keep herself calm. Her auburn fur came from her mother; so did her eyes. But her slightly stocky build, her slightly larger ears and paws, her shorter tail; it all came from her father. Her facial expressions, her mannerisms; all similar to Crowblood. She smiled slightly, thinking of the tom; they had reconnected after ShadowClan was forced to stay in RiverClan, the place where Ebonymist had spent her time as a kit. Vaguely familiar scents and sights came back to her right then, as she stayed curled up in the den, steadying her breathing and thinking of her father.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he begins to do what he was told licking her wounds carefully soon. He nuzzles his head against her fur. “ mi amor forgive me. If I had dealt with nightmare sooner I would’ve be able to free from this pain my love.” He says sadly as he goes back to treating her wounds a bit after a while when he felt that he did enough he begins to walk behind her and lay down right behind her his body around hers and his nose on her neck. “ but I’m here now please... don’t leave me...”
they padded over quickly with the dandelions. the flowers were small, almost shriveled from their old age,but it was all they had. it was all daypaw could do and they hated it. they hated it so much. while lostface comforted her, daypaw started the chew the flowers into a pulp in their mouth,letting the bitter flavor seep into their mouth. afterwards they leaned close, beginning to lick the liquid into her wounds. with this, this should hopefully sooth her injuries, make them less painful. they didnt have herbs for her eye. they wouldnt tell them that though, theyd simply treat as much as they could and clean asmuch as they could, and possibly after cleaning her eye out they could get a better look at what happened.