View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 08:05 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar was silent for the time being. “I know you can defend yourself,” he said simply. “You can just never be too safe, with everything that has been happening.” He said softly, tensing up as he thought about everything that had been happening. He honestly had thought that was where Daypaw was going to leave the conversation, and just go and do...whatever. Probably grump about Goldenstar not letting them go alone. He tried not to flinch as he thought about that, automatically feeling bad. It was amazing the ways he could overthink other cats and things that had and hadn’t happened. He really needed to talk to someone about that, but, of course, he hadn’t, preferring to keep his troubles to himself, and worry about others instead. As Daypaw spoke once more, he was silent for the longest moment. “Shadowclan will be staying neutral for the time being,” He said, nodding to himself. “We don’t really have the best reason to go against either clan, however, if we’re given a good reason, we might pick a side,” he said simply. A few moments passed, a bit of curiosity building up inside him, but he pushed it away. Daypaw probably had their reasons for asking. He didn’t know whether to continue the conversation or not, but he decided to ask, “How has everything been with you?”After all, all the clans had just experienced a huge battle, and he had to wonder how the medicine cats were fairing with all this craziness.
"good, i dont know how many more cats i can treat after this battle. with leaf bare coming closer i," they paused,"i dont know how well were going to be." they mewed. they didnt have many herbs. and leafbare was a deadly season,filled with unforgiving snow and winds that could freeze you into a crisp. if coughs got around, runny noses or anything of the sort, they wouldnt know what to do. hearing the question they perked their ears. how were they doing? in the battle at the gathering they had never felt true disgust for themselves until they had taken out the eye of a warrior. that their paws,that were meant for healing, had taken the sight of another. it had made them feel hypocritical. no better then the insults they would tell their self in their head. but they wouldnt say it outloud,"with the recent tension it hasnt affected the medicine cats right now." they mewed. they sat down, curling their tail neatly around their paws,"i was injured in battle," they paused, sighing,"more then id like to admit." normally they wouldnt admit something like this to anyone, showing vulnerability. but their needed to be some trust between a medicine cat and leader, right?,"im going to see if shinefang can treat my wounds while im gone. besides that its been hard treating everyone, trying to ration out herbs and everything. but ill some how manage, we have to after all." it wasnt like they had a real choice. their eyes wandered to the leaders body, inspecting his wounds carefully. they stood up, walking closer to him,"im going to have a look at your wounds if you dont mind. and while im at it why dont you tell me whats stressing you, i can taste your anxiety in the air, its a medicine cat thing."