View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 05:55 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
taking a step forward into the den they eyed the leader. it was obvious he had wounds of his own and hadnt had them treated, but daypaw would yell at him for that later. right now they wanted to focus on the future of shadowclan. this upcoming leafbare was going to be hell. "i wanted to talk to you about my herb store," they mewed, tone serious,"after coming back from the flood most of them were water damaged or destroyed completely. and with the leaf fall being drastically cold faster and faster each day, with plants dying all around, its hard to find any," there were few places, but some herbs they couldnt pick in order to make sure that they came back next year in new leaf. "after the battle with the Dusk Syndicate its been hard to treat everyone,hell a warrior went blind today because i wasnt prepared." their tone was somber. they felt like they could do more, be more, try to do anything to help their clan. they felt helpless, useless even. what was the point in being a medcat if you couldnt heal anyone? watching your own clanmates suffer while you stand there watching them,having the power to heal but unable to use them? it was cruel. "Shinefang, the newest medicine cat of Skyclan, has offered me to use their spare herbs. as much as i dont like having charity i think we should take up the offer."
Goldenstar tried not to flinch as he saw Daypaw look at his wounds. He would rather the medicine cat didn’t yell at him for that, as they had clearly come for something more important. Thankfully, Daypaw didn’t, and that let the leader relax quite a bit. He nodded as they began to speak, slowly becoming more and more worried. If they were out of herbs, that would not be very good for the clan. He noticed how their tone was somber, and he desperately wanted to find some way to help them, but he was having trouble figuring out if it was really the right thing to say. He decided it wasn’t, and let the medicine cat keep speaking. As Daypaw finished, Goldenstar nodded, “I think we should do that,” he said, nodding. He was trying to keep his anxiety tamed as he tried to come up with a clan. “However, if you’re going to SkyClan to get the herbs, at least one other cat should come with you,” he added. “It’s just with the way all the clans have been recently, it’s hard to know what any of the cats will do,” he explained, somewhat tense. He didn’t want to make Daypaw feel weak in any way, and he hoped that he hadn’t. However, he could never figure out what to say or do. That was one of the many resons he wondered why he had been picked as deputy. Well, that was all in the past now he supposed, looking at the other cat, waiting to see what they would say.