View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat stepped off of him, not seeing a reason to go any further. "Rather than working on that defense move I just did, how about we figure out how to attack me?" Ambercloud sat, her head cocked. "Take a few guesses about where I'll go, what I'll be doing."
Thistlepaw rolled to his feet, and shook the grass and grit from his fur. "Ok, I have a better idea this time. Here I go." He was feeling confident now. In spite of the fact that Ambercloud was clearly the better fighter and he'd been pinned, every mistake he made gave him new ideas of how to hone his fighting. Without and pageantry this time, he came at her again, his shoulder's hunched and his body low, making himself a smaller target, but rather than face her head on, the tom hopped to the side, then again, then back. He kept his footing fast and made himself a moving target, and when he saw an opening, he struck out his paw with all his speed, bring it back and leaping to the side again. Never for more than a moment, was the little tom in one place.