View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Kittypet.. No More? (Private)

@The Little Robin

Flint's blue eyes opened to a soft stroke on his back. It was his twoleg. As the twoleg reached his back, Flint arched his back up and squeezed his eyes shut. A little more to the left aaaand.... I'm good. Relaxing, Flint heard the soft growl of his stomach. Sighing, Flint blinked up at his twoleg, and meowed. As if on cue, the twoleg marched to the door, and opened it. That wasn't what he wanted, but he didn't mind. Flint delicately walked from his soft, warm nest, and trotted outside. Fresh air hit him hard as the sun shone down from above. Ah, nothing like the outside world. Flint kneaded the ground, and stretched. He could lay down in the sun to soak in the warmth, but Flint felt.. restless. Frowning, Flint gazed up at the fence. He longed to look to the world. He longed to see the bugs buzzing around the woods. Backing up, Flint took a running start and leaped at the fence. Midair, he wondered if this was the right choice. After all, he had never climbed his fence before. Luckily, Flint landed perfectly. Latching his claws on, Flint thrust upwards and scrabbled at the top. When he clumsily sat down on the edge, Flint let out a sigh of relief. How tedious.