View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2017, 09:35 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Foxpaw's ears flattened as she heard his words. Stupid mouse-brain. He's going to leave after he sees that I mean business. Her orange hues focused on the tom, she extended her claws as far as they could go. Lashing her bushy red tail, Foxpaw bunched her haunches, and then took a well aimed leap towards the ginger tomcat, aiming her outstretched paws towards his head. If she could get a good blow in to start off with, then that would make this battle all the more easier.
The ginger trainee hissed at the shecat, baring his teeth. His blue eyes locked onto her orange ones, hatred showing in his expression. He ducked away from her outstretched paws, feeling her claws sink into his thick pelt. Flame swiped at Foxpaw's muzzle and flank, remembering his trainer had told him they were some of the most tender areas besides the belly and tail. Stinking clan cat, maybe she'll go cry to her clanmates in a bit. Flame felt a growl rise in the back of his throat, his mindset switching into battle and survival mode.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it