View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 05:11 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit twisted in his sleep. His sweet kit dream had gone bad. He didn't know it, but he was having a classic bad dream that he was being chased by something scary. His once peaceful face twisted into a look of sheer terror, and he cried out. He buried his face in the warm fur of his mother and trembled in fear.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart gently nuzzled Adderkit in attempt to soothe him. The little thing was trembling and the new father felt terrible for his young son. Duskkit had whimpered. Was she having a bad dream too? He couldn't tell, he just took his paw and lightly stroked her tiny head, then fixed himself into a more comfortable position. Crowsong was asleep as was Minnowkit and Rainkit. @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
sorry if im a little slow with these, i haven't quite gotten used to writing as a newborn x~x
also i didn't know Stone had a sister named Rain, that's a pretty cool coincidence ^-^

Rainkit
The blue-gray kit had fallen asleep unawares, everything around her seeming to become muffled and distant, the cozy warmth lulling her into sleep. Her dreams were light and hazy, not quite focused on anthing other than the blur of comforting colors and the sensation of being lightweight and free of earthly troubles.
Though when Adderkit cried out in his sleep beside her, she was pulled halfway out of her dreams with a light jerk. As he started trembling, and something much larger nuzzled him from above, she let out a small mewl of protest before rolling nearly on top of the other kit and falling asleep once more, her head resting on his side.

@Silentshade @Tigress
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
]
Minnowkit couldn't open her tiny eyes yet, but she squeaked a confused noise and pawed at her mother, now awakened. She squirmed around, because she didn't see everything she'd deem scary, Minnowkit was wanting to adventure around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
Duskkit squeaked in surprise when she felt something furry touch her head. Another cat? she wondered, her first real thought. There are cats around me. And something soft underneath me. I can smell milk, so my mother must be nearby. I am safe. Reassured by her thoughts, she wriggled forward until she felt fur beneath her paws; her mother. Feeling a little more confident now, she tried to open her eyes again, this time bracing herself for the harsh light beyond her eyelids. Once they'd finally opened, she was disappointed to find that everything was blurry and misshapen, light not quite reaching everything around her and seeming too bright in some places. Frowning, she closed her undeveloped eyes again and nuzzled into her mother's fur. I guess I'm not ready yet.
Crowsong woke up, blinking, looking at Stoneheart and then at the kits. "They seem a bit scared about something... I just can't quite tell why they're scared..", the she-cat said, licking each kits' head to try to calm them down.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif