View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:38 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart softly whispered to Crowsong as she slept, he doubted she could hear him but it didn't matter. "Sleep well, dream sweet beautiful dreams my love and rest, because you deserve it."
He could feel Minnowkit moved slightly and a proud feeling came over him when she purred. Adderkit, Duskkit and Rainkit all were sound asleep. He was the only one awake. The dreamy sent and feeling took over him too, and Stoneheart found himself falling asleep into a wonderful dream.

He was back in the meadow where he last saw his mother. Stoneheart looked around frantically, he wanted to see her so bad. But she wasn't there, she wasn't there. He started angrily clawing the ground, flicking up dirt and grass. Finally, a figure came into view, but not the one of his dearly departed mother, but his dearly departed sister, Rainblaze. The silver tabby, almost identical to his mother, came running to him, smiling. "Rain!" He yelped. Rainblaze grinned even wider. "Oh Stone, it's been too long. Your kits, your kits are so beautiful. It's touches my heart that you named one after me." She meowed. "Yes it has been too long... So, how's life in Starclan, with mother? And how's f- oh, right."
Stoneheart had forgot that his father hadn't been a good cat, that in the end he went to the Dark Forest. "It's fine. Stoneheart, I want to wish you all the best. With your new born kits, your mate and yourself. You may think that me and mother were stronger than you, but you were the one who lived, your stronger than anyone I know."
The dream started to fade, but he could hear his sister breathe the words: "I love you."

Stoneheart awoke, his mate and kits all around him. It made him happy to see his little family so calm. He studied his kits faces, all the she-cats were as stunning as their mother and the little tom was so very handsome, you might say he looked like Stoneheart.
@SamCats @little-life-light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart gently nuzzled Adderkit in attempt to soothe him. The little thing was trembling and the new father felt terrible for his young son. Duskkit had whimpered. Was she having a bad dream too? He couldn't tell, he just took his paw and lightly stroked her tiny head, then fixed himself into a more comfortable position. Crowsong was asleep as was Minnowkit and Rainkit. @CandyFlossCat @little-life-light
sorry if im a little slow with these, i haven't quite gotten used to writing as a newborn x~x
also i didn't know Stone had a sister named Rain, that's a pretty cool coincidence ^-^

Rainkit
The blue-gray kit had fallen asleep unawares, everything around her seeming to become muffled and distant, the cozy warmth lulling her into sleep. Her dreams were light and hazy, not quite focused on anthing other than the blur of comforting colors and the sensation of being lightweight and free of earthly troubles.
Though when Adderkit cried out in his sleep beside her, she was pulled halfway out of her dreams with a light jerk. As he started trembling, and something much larger nuzzled him from above, she let out a small mewl of protest before rolling nearly on top of the other kit and falling asleep once more, her head resting on his side.

@Silentshade @Tigress

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 22nd, 2017 at 11:44 PM.