View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ★two girls casually being gay[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Kristen pulled away, and her entire face was tomato red. She immediately jumped off of Ace, her eyes wide. She shrugged “I... I dunno, I just felt like I had to.” She stood up rigidly. “I guess I’ll go now. I don’t think you want me here anymore. Great, that’s what I get for being gay. Now I’ve lost a friend.” She walked towards the door, stopping before opening it. “Sorry.”
ace was still in shocked, eyes still hovering were kristen had just been in her lap. she brought a hand up to her face, fingers tracing over where her lips had just been, blush still on her face. hearing the click of the door open she sighed, standing up and followed her quickly. she gently grabbed her wrist, forcing kristen to look at her. she didnt know what to say honestly,she was never good with people. ¨look,¨ her voice had a nervous tone to it, brown eyes focused on hers,eyebrows furrowed,¨im new to this..kissing thing.or feelings,or relationships in general.¨ she spoke honestly. she had no idea what she was doing when it came to things like this. ¨you know im not good with my words,but im not upset at you. hell, ive been gay for awhile,¨ she gently let go of kristens wrist, looking towards the ground,¨its all just confusing,okay?just give me time to figure it out.¨ she looked back up towards her,taking a step forward and gently raising her hand to rest on kristens cheek,gently drawing a thumb across it to wipe a stray tear away. she felt bad for making her cry. she sighed, giving a small smile,¨can we watch horror movies together?ill protect you.¨