View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 06:50 AM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: ★two girls casually being gay[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Ace didnt know that kristen had never seen one horror movie in her life. and she wasnt really..expecting this reaction of all things. feeling her press into her side she didnt think anything of it. the new addition of warmth felt nice,and while she whimpered close to a pillow Ace didnt make one sound,immune to the cheesy thrill of horror. now,when she jumped into her lap is what made her emit a small gasp,instinctively wrapping her arms around her waist protectively, and to also balance her to keep her from falling. what she had not expected-of all things-was a kiss. her lips against hers felt foreign and new, something ace hadnt experienced before due to lack of relationships. it was hard for her to open up,kristen had been a rarity. her eyes widened in shock, pulling away slightly, brown hue starring in confusion. normally her face was calm and relaxed, but instead a small blush dusted upon her freckled face, a pretty pink color on her tan cheeks as she raised her eyebrows. for once in a lifetime, ace was speechless,¨w...what was that for?¨
Kristen pulled away, and her entire face was tomato red. She immediately jumped off of Ace, her eyes wide. She shrugged “I... I dunno, I just felt like I had to.” She stood up rigidly. “I guess I’ll go now. I don’t think you want me here anymore. Great, that’s what I get for being gay. Now I’ve lost a friend.” She walked towards the door, stopping before opening it. “Sorry.”