View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather gazed up at his leader. His ears pricked as Cherrydawn whispered something. The tom looked at her. "I didn't report you, no. Although someone did..." His gaze scanned the clearing for a brief moment before staring at the leaders again. I wonder who reported the patrols. Heck, anyone could've done it, so I won't bother looking. Then a thought struck him. He turned to Cherrydawn. "If Blazingstar is saying this now... Then..." He paused. "Do you think our clans will fight?" Skyfeather whispered.
Cherrydawn didn't answer, but met his gaze. Her ears we're flattened against her head, and her eyes were wide with horror. Fight against Skyfeather's clan? Fight against Skyfeather? It was a nightmare coming true before her very eyes. "Skyfeather," she meowed pitiously, wishing the black and white tom could somehow make this better. He couldn't. No one could. She swallowed and leaned in to him. She may never have the chance to say this again to him before clan violence tore them apart. She whispered in his ear. "Whatever happens, I love you too."