View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 12:04 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Four Sisters- Applications

Name: Avalon ((or Aloysia))
Personality: A sharp-tongued, intelligent, graceful, protective, but well-meaning she-cat. Avalon hides her affections with sharp tones, rude words, and grace. She means well, of course, with her siblings, but can't seem to hold her tongue and often says rude things she may or may not mean, depending on her mood. Not many cats are able to crack Avalon's hard shell of rudeness, but she does show a softer side to her siblings. She seems to have no sense of remorse, or caution, because of her actions. And she really doesn't. She couldn't care less about certain cats, or certain things that happen to be 'wrong' to other cats. She does what she needs to, or what she feels right. (Not fully developed yet)
Looks (maybe some suggestions? Once all the sisters are taken we'll come up with a breed or something): ((Maybe ragdolls or bobtails?)) White cat with blue eyes and grayish brown on tail and face
Age (this may change depending on what you peeps think): Whatever is decided. 20-ish moons
Sexuality: Asexual
Roleplay Sample:
Quote:
"We're mature!" Snakekit added, but the young tom said it more like matuore, as it was odd coming off his tongue. He didn't want to be mature. Whatever it was, he didn't want to be that. It sounded so..boring! He wanted to have fun at the Gathering. Prank some boasty ThunderClan cats, race a few RiverClan fish-brains on land, sneak around the ShadowClan cats, and leap upon SkyClan cats. Hareleap stood and grabbed Gaterkit's scruff, placing him down far from the entrance. "I know what you two are trying to do." He gave them a I-wasn't-born-last-moon look and sighed with amusement. "And you're staying here. You can go to the Clearing, and that's it." He stated firmly.
PPD: 26.16
Other/Suggestions: @Milky Way just in case, aaaa

Last edited by wickedvirtues; October 23rd, 2017 at 08:22 PM.