View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:28 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Start with the elders?

Applewhisker smile warmly at the apprenitce, he was her responasability now. Someone to look after and tend to. The she cat closed her eyes for a brief moment, "Lionpaw, I don't want you to worry one bit. I know you'll do great. I can tell" said the she cat wih a slight raise of her eyebrow and the tilt of her head. "I'm almost as old as this clan so I should know" mused the senior warrior. She tunred to watch the clan desperate after a brief chant. Than the molly threw her head back in mock amusement. The apprentice certainly had bees in their brains if that's what they considered fun. Applewhisker gave a quiet huff to signify her confusion. Elders? "I think a more... Uh exciting job is ahead of you" she commented warmly, she paused for a long second. She hadn't any plans for the apprentice and certainly wasn't sure what she was planning on doing. Make it up. That's what we will do, improvise to the best of my ability. The flaming warrior turned to look back at lionpaw. "We shall start a simple activity. I went out on the dawn patrol this morning, my scent is relatively fresh on the territory" she remarked. A sparkle of playfulness in her eyes. It's almost as if applewhisker was truly applepaw. She hadn't seemed to have grown up despite her older age and appearance, Her spirit was young and it would die that way. Dipping back out of her thoughts she watched a few warriors enter the camp than glanced sideways at lionpaw. "It's not to windy so I think my scent will still be there, do you fancy tracking it? Perhaps we can take a tour of the territory" she purred. Took out two rabbits with one claw. he was getting a tracking lesson and a quick tour of the terriory. Not bad applewhisker, he's bound to be your last apprentice let's give him all of our Attenion.
Lionpaw blinked,” I get to leave camp my first day?” Shock filled his voice,” That’s amazing first day entering the territory!” He licked his paw,” I do often ask alot of questions, I’ll try not to ask too many though. And I might be able to track a scent.” He meowed,” Especially since I know you won’t let me trespass.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here