View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:14 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar nodded slowly. Another kittypet, like Bella, like Nightpaw, a lot of the interactions he had were with Kittypets actually, that was something he had started to notice. Not that he really cared, but still. He felt bad for Ink either way, not being able to have any real friends must’ve been hard for him. He knew what it was like not to have friends, but it was mostly because he had always been really awkward around others, and that made it hard for him to interact. “Well,” He said after a moment, “Welcome to Shadowclan,” He said warmly, “We’ll get you a mentor, and then you’ll be on your way!” He added, smiling. He didn’t really know what else to say, just smiling for the time being.
Ink hadn't really quite expected it be this... easy to join ShadowClan, if that even really was the right wording for it. "Wait, uh- how will until I don't need a mentor? He asked, standing up, smiling back. He really was only about eight moons old himself, and he swear that he saw a cat that looked just about his age while he was shambling quickly along towards the den. He couldn't help but feel a pick of guilt. He really could of waited at his former home if he wanted to, for another kittypet to suddenly just pop up. I really do hope that my old housefolk get another feline to live with them... The tom thought with a silent sigh.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.