View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:43 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Bluetalon smiled as her tail waved. She felt weird now that the cat had been staring at her for some time now. Her eyes fell on the she-cats gaze.
Those eyes had been even nicer up close. And Bluetalon stopped herself from opening her maw. "I'm fine, what about you?" She mewed. Her tail flicked as she looked up at the deputy.
But it was a lie
She wasn't fine
Pure sadness and depression rushed through her veins as she tried to look as happy as possible. And if she slipped up in front of the deputy... who knows.
She kept her claws sheathe as She forced herself to remember what happiness and guilt felt like. It had all seemed like a distant memory at this point.
Her eyes looked down at her paws, and her fur flicked up. She had grown nervous around the she-cat now. Saying the wrong thing could destroy her.
Onyxwhisper were gentle and kind as she observed the other she-cat, she was pretty but she seemed nervous and Onyxwhisper had a inkling that something was wrong. The black feline had had a tough past, she could tell when some cat was lying. Onyxwhisper didn't want to ask Bluetalon about whats going on with her at camp, since it might be something private. "I am doing great, I was just about to go hunting! Would you like to join me?" Her eyes shone with kindness, the she-cat would never force the other to tell her anything but she knew it was always easier to talk when you were alone.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!