View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 03:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post

The tall Savannah loped slowly through his old homeland. Distant memories flickered through his mind, both as his time as an apprentice, and his time as a warrior, to the later times of him being the leader. Yes he knew very well he wasn't supposed to be on this land anymore, that he had been unofficially exiled. He knew most regarded him as a coward, a weakling you fled from danger, but it was not true. He dried his hardest to not let it bother him that he was mocked for running away, it seemed he was the only cat left that actually knew his true intentions. But as he padded along, not entirely sure of what his purpose for coming was, he caught the smell of a kit. A kit with a slightly familiar smell to it. It was indeed a scent he had not smelled for several moons, since way before he had fled the Clan with his family. Curiosity peaked, Singe made his way closer, following the wind as it blew towards him, leading him to the small kitten. He was slightly nervous, in case his temper snapped whilst he was near the kit, in fact he had just come from another expedition, and the blood of the mother and daughter was still staining his paws. He padded closer, watching them as they scampered along. He purposefully cracked a few loud grass stalks, to make his presence known to the small feline.
The flame colored tom quickly turned his head, his green hues momentarily flickering with fear. As soon as he saw the pale golden pelt he visibly relaxed, his fur straightning, he had mistaken the former leader for his mother, the two did look alike after all. But he realized his mistake a little too late, noticing that the other felines figure wasn't as slim as his mothers, which in turn confused the feline, and piqued his interest. He picked himself up, his black spotted paws crunching the dried grass beneath him, cocking his head to the side in curiosity "You look a lot like my mother." he stated as the tom got a little closer, though that slightly unnerved the tom, making the young kit take a step back. "That means you must be related to me right? Your father is my grandfather, Mumblenose correct?" Scorchingkit questioned. The young kit felt an air of evil and danger around this tom, which both excited him and unnerved him, he figured he slip away if the need arised, all in all he wasn't too concerned about it, after all, there was only one time when he couldn't slip out of trouble, and that was when the leader found him out here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us