View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 05:29 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Shadow felt odd. The tom still hadn't replied and it was growing awkward. Her fur felt cold and sticky as the cold air waved in. And Shadow was growing uncomfortable under her pelt. Shadow let out a small shiver, turning her attention back to the tom. Her blue eyes watched as he stared at her.
But she continued to smile back. Then, she took in his statement. Thinking for a few moments. Her maw open, she was stuck on what to say. Then it hit her, Shadow let her claws dig into the dirt.

"I see, well that's idiotic. It's like saying if you leave an infected wound open it will heal itself." She mewed, her muzzle turning to a small frown. She flicked her tail up, twitching her ears.
Eiros
He felt himself lean back, his features widening slightly in shock at her statement. He had been using that kind of idealism his entire life, and having it thrown right back at him in that way honestly stumped him. He had been under the impression most other cats thought that way as well, and even if they didn't, they would at least understand it. Or rather, that's what his parents had him believe.

He blinked at her, trying to regain his composure, and as he fully registered her words in his mind, a baffled look crossed over his face. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it. But a second later he opened it again, his voice genuinely confused.

"It won't?"

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light