View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:37 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

"I was born here, to a tom named Navy and a molly named Moon, and they both were loners before they joined." He said with a shrug. The blue pelted tom inhaled softly. I wonder what made them feel threatened? He thought in wonder. It seemed it was the clans, but that did seem too long ago anyways, and this molly did appear close to his age. He glanced down at his paw, slightly marveling about how it had seemed to stop hurting. "Augh, herbs are such a miracle!" He muttered to himself under his breath. "So, do you like take the cobwebs and that other herb- that I uh, may or may not of forgotten the name of off once it stops bleeding?" He asked. Hopefully by asking this, he didn't cut his time short with her, because he didn't really want that. He just had this... feeling and he just didn't really want to stop talking to her just yet.
Shadow giggled, moving her tail as she rested it behind her. "Do you have any siblings?" She mewed. The tom looked like a healthy cat, not sickly to to masculine. Shadow thought about her looks for the first time in a while. She wasn't fat, or wiry. In fact the she-cat had a more male frame. But it was hidden under her fur. Shadow looked at the tom's paw, the smell of Goldenrod coming from it. She didn't want to stop talking to this tom. But hoped he wasn't going to need healing for a long time. It was odd, awkward feeling that shined in her eyes. And it made her stomach feel weird and her fur grow hot. "Goldenrod," She corrected shortly after the tom spoke. Shadow moved herself closer to the tom's paw. "Sometimes yes, I'll take a small look real quick." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, keeping her paw steady. She slowly removed the excess cobwebs. Clearing the herb away without disrupting the wound. It looked healthy, and had not gotten red and puffy. "Can you flex your paw alright?" She asked.