View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:09 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Socks

A soft murmur awoke the grey molly. Fur swishing as she looked around.
Mistytuft had hardly remembered that her clan had returned. And honestly,
the entire subject was a bit of a surprise. Orange orbs looked around as she sat next to the warriors' den. Her mainecoon size made her a bit scary to others. But Mistytuft had hardly felt like being friendly to most of these cats. After all, their time was useless in the clan. They had been with partners of the same gender, and the thought sent shivers down her spine. Letting out a sigh,
she looked around for her family. Which had covered a lot of the clan.
And now that Tinyfuzz's family was mostly... gay. Her family had grown a disappointment. Her neat white paws curled under her. Large tail thumping at her side. Mistytuft's leg had started getting better. But she refused to see Daypaw, the cat didn't even use real pronouns. The thought made her sick. Her belly rumbled, and she desperatly wanted to have a trout. Mistytuft had grown to love it, but not as much as a large Sparrow or crow. Looking around, she spotted Jadekit. Mistytuft glanced at her, noticing it was the kitten Peachfuzz had been spending time with. Mistytuft sat up, walking over to the multi-colored kitten. "Well Well, look at you Jadekit! You've grown," She mewed. A Small smile on her maw.