View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:26 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
"Oh? Really?" She laughed, "A odder name than Shadow huh?
Never thought I see the day." She mewed. Shadow shifted, sitting down next to Mercury. Her ears flicked up, happy that someone her age wants to talk to her. "It helps the healing process. And helps it not get infected." She mewed,
Shadow glanced at all her herbs, fully relaxing herself. He didn't seem like a Blood-thirsty killer like some cats. Shadow closed her eyes, smiling as she wrapped her tail around her paws. @Aleka

"Why are herbs so complicated?" He said aloud, though it sounded more like a statement than question. "I thought plants were just well, plants." He said, with a short chuckle. The tom looked at all the other herbs, flicking his tail tip gently. "Uh, what all can herbs even do?" Mercury said, quite curious. He just still didn't get how a cat could remember so many things- judging by all the different herbs here anyways. It's probably a good thing I never somehow got interested in this kind of stuff, the feline thought with the slightest of a smile. Besides, fighting seems to kind of come naturally to me. That did seem true enough, as it probably did with most other cats that had the Fighter rank.
Hunting probably came naturally to Hunters, and healing came naturally to Healers, or they were determined enough to want to try it, and also not mind all the strong scents, which was, truthfully, still bothering him. But the tom had basically shoved that to he back of his mind, and his nostrils were kind of occupied with the slightly marveling scent of Shadow, who also did smell like herbs, but she also smelt sweet- not like a putrid sweet that made him wince away, but a nice gentle sweet, under the delicate layer of herb scents.
Umm, why am I thinking about this exactly? He wondered, nervously shuffling his paws. Now he had the sudden urge, as he usually did when he felt embarrassed, to just start moving around.