View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:57 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
( Elmpaw is has short light brown fur *shrug*
Elmpaw felt a small body, most-likely a kit’s body bump into him, he turned around to see Ivorykit, I thought she was a Riverclanner, I didn’t know that I’d forget my own clanmates. he sighed and realized how terrified Ivorykit was,” Don’t worry I don’t bite. It’s pretty shocking- especially for a young kit like you to see camp like this, luckily the warriors are repairing And most the apprentices, Hopefully no one will be mad I’m socializing with a kit instead of repairing camp
((Oh, on his bio from the link on your page it says black spots ))

Ivorykit's gaze fixed on the bigger cat. She didn't see anger twisting his features, and she didn't feel a sense of frustration, she hopefully he didn't mind. She looked around and noticed the other apprentices and warriors begin to repair the damaged camp. Maybe he was supposed to help? She twitched an ear, excitment bubbling up inside her. Maybe she could help fix the camp with him, if he was supposed to do! Anyways, it was good practice for the female, after all, she would be an apprentice herself soon!

The she-cat nodded in agreement with the tom. Though Ivorykit couldn't hear what he was saying. She knew that Elmpaw wasn't mad at her by his reaction. Spotting a small stick from the ground, she tugged, trying to get it free from the muck. If she was going about it in a smart way, the apprentice might get the idea: she wanted to help clean up too!