Old October 5th, 2017, 10:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
@Chameleon
---
Emberspirit watched carefully as Jaypaw padded out of camp with another warrior, purring happily so. She had raised him and seen him grow, and she was definitely excited that the tom would be a warrior soon. She had been the perfect surrogate mother, seeing how there were no queens in ShadowClan at the time of Jaypaw's arrival, and she could make milk through the help of herbs Daypaw had given her. Her sparkling green gaze spotted around camp, wondering if there were any other warriors lingering around at the time. The molly had been exceptionally happy since ShadowClan had returned to their beloved home, and she was sure others would too. At peace, she curled her ebony-tipped tail around herself neatly as she sat patiently and waited.
Sunstrike stretched,” You glad to be home, huh? I am too. Is Jaypaw your apprentice? I have an apprentice too...Applepaw, though she seems quite attached to Riverclan- I blame the fact that her entire family is there.” (Sorry it’s short)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here