View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 08:40 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightbriar View Post
Falconstrike laid her tail back on the dusty ground after ensuring that it was clean.
"I see," she said. She thought for a moment. She'd been busy for the past few days, hunting and patrolling often. She'd only briefly glimpsed Jaggedspot, but now that she thought about it, the she-cat was new to her. Falconstrike considered the cat before her with newfound interest. Not Clan born? She scooted a little closer.
"I like squirrels the best," Falconstrike replied, her gaze flicking to the fresh-kill pile at the mention of prey. She hadn't eaten a squirrel in days.
"How did you come about joining ThunderClan?" she asked curiously. "Since you were a loner."
JaggedSpot gulped nervously and looked at the ground, kneading her paws in the dirt. "I don't like to talk about my past..." she glanced up to see a tom a few feet away, his unseeing eyes staring in the distance. She had only seen this tom a few times in her short time here, but she always thought he was brave, the way he didn't let his disability keep him from doing what he wants. And... kinda handsome, too. She knew what it was like to be different, and felt empathetic.

As she saw him looking confused, she jumped up. "Sorry, Falconstrike, I gotta help him out!" She padded over to him, pressing her flank to his and guiding him to the warriors den. "Hey, Blacktail. Where are you going?" she asked him, purring.

@Raven & Co your cue x3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡