View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 12:53 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Burstpaw gave a smile at the kit's correct guess. "Yeah, that's right!" He purred, happy Mousekit had done well. It was an easy topic, yes, but he didn't seem to care; besides, the kit could pick a really hard object for him. I'm just happy he looks happy. He then dared wrap his tail around the young tom's shoulders, sincerely hoping that wasn't too uncomfortable for him. He kept it light, not at all tight, but had it gently rest there to show Mousekit their status as friends. I'll take it off if he wants, but I hope this isn't too bad for him. He turned to face the clearing again, getting ready for their next round.

"Ok, now you pick an object and I gave to guess it." Burstpaw was fairly sure the kit knew what to do next, but just in case, he pointed out the steps. Mousekit was a fast learner, so he knew he'd have no problems once he knew how to play. I wonder what he'll chose. There's so many small things here, I could be guessing for hours! He actually didn't have a clue as to what he'd pick. There were small rocks, plants, a few overgrown flowers; literally everything was an option. He scanned the area, looking for the greatest possibilities, the things he himself had considered. The lichen covering over Snowstar's den, the tree branches we can barely see, the pile of prey...
Mousekot face lite with happiness as Burstpaw told.hom he got.the answer correct. He felt like he could leap.ten feet.into.the air, he didn't even flinch when the older cat put.his tail around him. Mousekot nodded after Burstpaw reminded.him of the rules, he already knew them by now but he didn't wanna make Burstpaw upset or.embarrassed. The small kit looked around camp carefully, wondering what he wpuld.pick. he didn't want to pick something too easy for the tom, nor did he want ro.oick something too hard. After debating for a few.moments the young tom.chose to pick something from the fresh kill.pile, there were many squrriels and mice but he didn't want to.pick something that easy. He spotted a red breasted robin underneath the pileof normal colored prey, it was kind of buried and you really had to observe to find it but he was sure burstpaw would be able to find the brightly colored bird easily. "Hmmm I spot something red!" He purred

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!