View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:10 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar smiled kindly at the Tom as he approached, and pricked her ears. "Passionblaze," She started, wondering how to do this for a moment. "You are a loyal, passionate warrior of ThunderClan, and we need that. So," The Siamese narrowed her eyes. Her happy-go-lucky facade dropped, turning completely serious as she gazed down at the Tom. "Passionblaze, you promised, when you became a warrior, to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life. Did you mean those words?"
Oh...wow. So, his heart was beating. Every word that came out his leader's mouth made him want to combust into flames. Until he diminished into little ashes. Being deputy was such an high honor. He didn't know what to feel about it. First, his eyes scanned the area for his mother, for his niece...then, he wished his brother was around, but Burn was long gone, so he couldn't share his victory with his younger brother. Passionblaze turned back to his leader, puffing out his chest in a proud manner, and a glowing glitter reached his eyes as he nodded curtly at the molly. ''Of course. I do. I did. I promise.''