Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Autumn's Two Treasures [ Kitten Finder ]

Name : Leafkit|Leafpaw|Leafsong
Sexuality : Homosexual
Appearance, picture or description :
Ref
Leafkit like her mother and brother, she is a brown tabby but brighter shade of brown. She has stunning green eyes, and is a bit large for a female. She is strong and not as swift or agile as she could be due to her paw, following with almost a exact copy of her mother she is fluffy and has a short tail. Leafkit takes some pride in her paw, saying she'll be the strongest warrior ever because of her paw. Yet she doesn't even believe it for herself. Of course their is one thing that stands out, the tip of her ears and paws. They are dark brown, well actually grayish.
Personality Traits : Hyper| Reckless| Calm| Open-Minded | Negative | Easily Impressed | Studdborn | Anxious | Bad Temper | Ambitious
How active are you on this site? : I come on here everyday, never just once so I am pretty active. I don't have much roleplays that are active, so my PPD is low but I come on everyday more than once.
Questions : Nah
Additional Information : Her left forepaw was born dead
Roleplay Sample :

Leafkit let out a squeal when she landed, staggering to stay up she soon fall to the ground. "No fair!" She squeaked, as she push herself up the ground. She didn't look to amuse at the tom's trick, "But it is fair~" He said as he began to walk away. Leafkit was done with him, so she chase or limp after him. " Not it isn't! You know I'm terrible at landing, you use that as my weakness and won!" She protested, her tail lashing angrily. The tom turned around, his gaze would make Leafkit shudder but she held her ground. "It's called tactic, get use to it." He told her, ripping his gaze away from her.

Leafkit sighed in defeat, yet she could still feel anger bubble up inside her. I'll show them! I'll be the best hunter, and fighter. Ha! Call that tactic, sweetheart~ She bounded back to the nursery, tripping half way. " Momma! When can we become apprentices?" She asked. This repeated at least 4 times a week but mostly more. Leafkit huffed when she didn't answer, guessing she was asleep. Where was her brother then? That put a amuse smile on her face, " Aha! I'll trick him, maybe the tom would consider me better for once~" She got in her hiding place, which wasn't the very best.

When her brother walked by she pounce, but he had dodge her out of the way. Leafkit let out a mewl of protest, starting up with, " Hey! Why didn't let me get you?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc