View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:20 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The Silvally quickly enough stopped nuzzling her, her strange look made him question himself a little, did she like it?He then nodded. "Sure." He said with a smile, his stomach rumbling, he was pretty hungry, so, this wouldn't really hurt. Shade turned his gaze towards Flare as he heard the Charizard's voice, nodding yet again. "I need to eat anyway." He added and gazed outside, his smile growing, even if he was on four, the normal-type was pretty tall, easily reaching Flare's shoulder.

Many things were running through his mind, everytime he looked at the Leafeon, his heart seemed to race, almost as if something about her made him feel different, yet they had just met. His body heated up a little, but he kept his normal expression.
Rose smiled and walked towards the Base entrance, swaying her hips in a feminine, girlish way. She paused there, turning to face her friends. "While we're there, we can check the Rescue Team bulletin board at the post office. There is hopefully a mission this time."

The three Pokemon walked along the dusty trail, passing other dens and Bases where the town Pokemon stayed. They crossed a bridge, then entered the square.

Flare doubled back to walk with Shade while Rose went ahead. "Just so you know, Shade. Rose's mother was killed in an avalanche, and she never knew her father. And she never got over it, so don't think she is snappy and stubborn on purpose. Grief does that to you."

Rose paused a moment in the crowded square, then padded back to her friends. "First we will go to Floatzel's Food, since Bubbles the Floatzel serves Gummies, Apples, Seeds, some bread and also cheese. We will eat there and also buy the food we need for our next Mission. Then we will leave there and go to Salamance's Storage so I can get a few things. Then we will go to the Pelipper Post Office to look at the Rescue Team recruiting bulletin board for new Missions."

Flare chuckled. "Rose, I know you're team leader and all, but please treat us as equals."

Rose hmphed and turned, when suddenly...

BOOM!!!

Something exploded right underneath Rose, sending her flying. She landed with a grunt.

She struggled to stand, and when she did, boy was she mad. She ignored the stares as she looked around, a snarl on her lip.

"Shoot. That didn't turn out the way I wanted" said a voice from nearby. A Gengar, Electrode, Mighteyena, and Rhydon appeared in the square. The speaker was the Electrode.

Rose snarled at them. "You... you just tried to kill me with Explosion!!!"

Gengar spoke. "Well, not exactly kill. More like injure badly. Now, you have something we want. Give it."

Rose shook her head. "No. I... can't..."

By now there were a lot of Pokemon watching the scene.

Gengar grinned. "Rhydon, now."

The Rhydon slammed into Rose, causing her to fly through the air again. This time, she did not get up.

Plot twist finished. DUN DUN DUNNNN :3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡