View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2017, 10:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Yes... kits," The she cat echoed, her grey-green eyes distant and unfocused. Absentmindedly she curled his tail with his. One thing she knew was that if Bluespark was happy, someone was less likely to get hurt. Even Alabastersnow was included in that now. And her? She doubted he would bite her like that again, and he hadn't really wanted to hurt her as far as she had been able to tell, but... she just hadn't... liked it. It frightened her. It was a part of Bluespark that was darker, because she knew no one else would treat her like that. Like a slave. Like she belonged to him. Which, in a way, she might - poor Asterflame. She wasn't quite sure what to do with her life. "You know how to make a girl feel special, don't you?" The she cat smiled at him, a friendly expression coming over her features.

Like she had said... the praise, and attention, was not bad at all. She wasn't used to it - but it wasn't bad. This was how every she cat would just love to be treated. Everyone wanted a tom who adored them, who gave them every bit of them day and night, and was just about perfect. Azulheart would never know how badly Asterflame wanted that to be him... how badly she wanted it to be her. She wanted him to look at her like that. But no - obviously it wasn't meant to be. Because he was with Alabastersnow. They're not even right for each other. I mean look at that, they obviously don't click. This won't last more then a moo- Her thoughts turned off. Everything turned off. She'd been close enough to hear what they were talking about. Mates. They were mates. They were... her life... that had changed it, forever. Everyone's lives. All of their lives. Oh well, Bluespark wouldn't have to worry about Azulheart anymore, because obviously Asterflame didn't stand a chance anymore. She didn't stand a chance with him. Her eyes flashed worriedly, and her tail twitched back and forth as she stood next to Bluespark. And she watched them. Why... would that never be her?

Why had she thrown away her chance? She'd thrown it away, and it was gone forever. Her grey-green eyes looked helplessly up at the tom beside her. "Um, Bluespark, I think we should leave... like now... before, um, something happens." She needed him right now. Like she had thought before - said before - he had helped her. When she needed it the most. It had been the weakest moment of her life, and had come to this. This horrible day. Not the darkest day of her life, but definitely up there. Quite possibly the worst. Either that, or maybe it had been certain parts of a conversation she had had with Azulheart? Those had been pretty bad. The worst part was him telling her he was disappointed. She could handle almost anything - but that. And he just didn't care that he hurt her. But Bluespark cared, and he was there, and he would take her away from here and away from the real world where she couldn't be hurt, and if that meant that Asterflame had to be touchy? So be it. Because this was... something that she couldn't do anymore.

"Oh, I accept most of you, sweetheart! And like I said... you're lucky someone would take you. Don't you remember? No one else wants you but me. So don't whine about it. You need to be grateful that you're getting this opportunity, love, because there are plenty of other cats who would love it. But I don't want them. I want you." The she cat lightly touched her nose to his and smiled. His attitude was a good and bad thing. Something needed to be done about it, and it needed to be left alone. Oh good, he was learning his place! And now... the moment of her triumph... had happened. He agreed. They were really and officially mates. She would have forced him into it anyways, one way or another - through her own torture or the torture of his loved ones, perhaps he would change his mind after either one was tormented for a while. Alabastersnow had won. Really and truly, she had won.

Azulheart was hers, and now she had nothing to worry about. If she was right - and she liked to believe she always was - he would be far too honorable to leave her. Even a cat with a bad attitude had some sense of honor, or at least something along those lines, and Alabastersnow fixed her gorgeous blue eyes on him. "Wonderful! How many kits?" For a moment she remained silent before beginning to laugh, and gave him another light nuzzle. My, but she loved the feel of Azulheart's pelt against her own! And she just loved being here. It was a screwed up story, alright, but she would skip out the bad parts when she told her kits how she and their father had met. "I'm kidding, love, I'm kidding. I wouldn't move that fast!" Another sparkling laugh came from her maw and she nuzzled him again. It was surprising how well he kept up with her, really. Alabastersnow was quite impressed. But of course, she wouldn't admit that. Not until she got a compliment from him. But he would learn, if he wanted praise - he was going to have to give it to her first.

That was one thing she wasn't planning on telling him. Her blue eyes still sparkled as she watched him, brushing her tail underneath his chin. "Should we tell them the good news, hm, Azulheart?" She asked in her sweet voice. Honestly, she didn't even need to ask. They were going to do it anyways. Because they did what she wanted and right now, she wanted to gloat in her victory. It was almost as though the tom wasn't even really a partner to her - as being mates was supposed to work. Nope, he was hers. He belonged to her. She claimed him right then, right there, and while it was okay for her to share her attention with others, but if he decided to do that - oh boy.

There was going to be a very big problem. And it wasn't going to be some fake little big problem, oh no... Alabastersnow would make it a big problem. She could always make an example of him. But that would require hurting her love, and as said before, she didn't want to do that! However... something like being made an example of would definitely whip you into shape. Of course Alabastersnow didn't want to get in trouble either. Ah well, she would think of something. But chances were, if he chose to share his attention with anyone other then her, he was going to get clawed. Very painfully - and then she would fix it. But first, she would make sure that he never wanted to do that again.

''Yes - of course. They are in our future!'' Bluespark said, his voice holding onto exasperation. Did she truly expect that he wouldn't want to carry on his legacy? Well...he didn't have a legacy as of yet, but kits would ensure that he would. Little versions of himself, wide-eyed and adorable in every way. Deep in Bluespark's heart, he hoped they wouldn't be like him. Not anything like him. His kits needed to be how he used to been. Bluespark couldn't go back to being that tom that...was sincere about everything. He couldn't be taken advantage of like how Alabastersnow used him. The piebald tom was incredibly happy at the moment. Asterflame had came up - willingly - and gave him her attention. She didn't look too drugged out, and hopefully she was as happy as he was. Ah, they could be happy together. Yes, yes, they would be happy together.

''Not just any girl,'' Bluespark chirped, throwing her a gentle smile. ''The only girl I ever need to make special is standing right beside me.'' For this moon, and for many more. His eyes shown his sincere. He had truly cared for Asterflame, and he allowed himself to be head over tail for this blue feline. At one point, it would had been with Alabastersnow. The attraction was certainly there, but her heart - her heart...she didn't have a heart. Bluespark didn't know what Alabastersnow had anymore. Definitely no heart. No soul either. She was a siren in a pretty flesh. Nothing more. Nothing less. Bluespark felt that he could had loved her, but Asterflame was more of the better choice. She had the heart, and the soul that Bluespark needed in his life. She kept him balanced. On the plus side, she could love him.

His ears had flicked, tail curling inwardly at the next discussion over. Alabastersnow's sweet voice entered into his ears like the most treasured song, followed by the one tom he wished were dead; his ex-best friend. Alabastersnow had asked Azulheart to become her mate, of course, the tom accepted. Who wouldn't want to be the mate of the pretty feline? One side of Bluespark would had ran over there and killed both of them himself. Just watching them struggle beneath him. He was stronger than both of them, so it wasn't entirely impossible. Another part of him knew that...it was over. No feelings were there. He no longer cared. He had someone else to focus on for the many moons they were living. Asterflame was his forever significant other. And, that was final. That was grand. ''Nonsense, Asterflame!'' Bluespark let out a sparkling laugh. Filled with genuine happiness. ''Why would something happen? We all look very happy.'' He flicked his gaze to the other felines before turning back to Asterflame. ''I say we should go congratulate them. Because they are mates as we are.'' It occurred to Bluespark that he didn't officially ask her to be his mate, yet he also knew that Asterflame knew her place. So, to put short: She was his mate.

Now, Alabastersnow was sounding mean. Azulheart narrowed his eyes for a moment, her every word reaching into his ears easily. but when it came to this white devil, he didn't like to upset her. She was the last thing he wanted to upset if they were to be mates. He needed to be a better cat. Not for her, but for himself. ''Well, what made me the lucky one?'' His voice was dripping with sarcasm upon her words. He cleared his throat, and sighed. Since, he was stuck in this predicament for the rest of his life, he might as well make lemonade from it. Albeit, Alabastersnow might as well take the sweet lemons he prepared every moment, and twist it to her own desires. It seemed like she would be the one to do that.

Azulheart didn't know what he was getting himself into, but as an apprentice he learned...so, so much. Truthfully, he was not prepared for any of this, and now that he was apart of this, he was nauseated. Very sick. He thought he needed to see the medicine cat for a moment. For the first time, his eyes slithered towards the piebald cat and the blue cat. They nuzzled, they were close. Azulheart had smiled at the sight. He didn't think Bluespark was good enough for Asterflame, but if she wanted to be with him, then he would be happy for her. For only a second, his mind had drifted back to their argument before they became warriors. The fact that she told Bluespark more than she told Azulheart anything...must had been true love. She had spoke highly of Bluespark, and made Azulheart feel belittled. He couldn't compete with the piebald tom even if he tried.

Alabastersnow's words had been hazy. Azulheart brought his gaze to settle on her, blinking his eyes at what she said. They just got together, and she was already talking about kits!? Azulheart felt the tip of his ears heat up, and he stared down at his paws to avoid her gaze. ''I - uh - wha...?'' He couldn't formulate a sentence correctly, though in the next moment she began to laugh. As fast as the speed of light, Azulheart flicked his eyes up, blinking them rapidly at Alabastersnow. Oh! She was joking! Azulheart's heart sped up for a moment before calming down in the next. She was joking, she was joking...she was joking. Azulheart didn't mind having kits with the feline, though he wanted to take one step at a time. He didn't like to rush the process. ''Oh! Yeah...good, me either.'' He swallowed a lump in his throat. That went...well. It was awkward for him.

The tom felt even more relaxed when their next topic of conversation came along. He offered her a brilliant smile. ''Telling them wouldn't be so bad.'' He said, slowly getting up to stretch his limbs, and flicked his tail upward. ''I'm sure they'll be happy for us.'' He purred. Frankly, Azulheart didn't feel like arguing much with the feline. He preferred his privacy. Why did the others have to know they were together? As far as he was concerned, Asterflame wouldn't care. Bluespark wouldn't care either. In addition, Azulheart been avoiding Asterflame. Not because he was mad at her, but because she may be still mad at him. After their argument, Azulheart could tell she was pretty upset that he didn't ''support'' her. According to Azulheart - why would he need to give her the extra support if Bluespark gave it all to her? Though...maybe, it was best to put that all behind them, and to start anew. Azulheart would had loved to continue hanging with his friends. Maybe even patch something up with Bluespark, if given the chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hawkstorm blinked at the excitement Hiddenwing seemed to give when he spoke, and it made the smallest of smiles tug at his lips for some odd reason. The other Tom seemed genuinely interested... And for some reason it made Hawkstorm feel good. He should have felt threatened, kind of, should have attempted to guard himself... But he couldn't, really. There was something about Hiddenwing that made Hawkstorm trust the other Tom. He wasn't sure what, but it was there. He trusted someone he didn't even know... Hawkstorm, you're becoming such a softy. He thought, slightly amused. At the question about his brother, Hawkstorm's ears pricked up, tilting his head the slightest bit.

"Oh, Robinstorm is probably the best cat you'll ever meet." He said sincerely, glancing around to ensure Robinstorm wasn't around to hear what he was saying. Saying good things about his brother to another cat was okay with him. Saying good things about his brother to his brother was a definite no. Hawkstorm chuckled and continued. "He's the most loyal, trusting, kindest cat I've ever known." Had Hawkstorm known his mother, this probably wouldn't have been true, but it was now. Robinstorm was the best cat he'd ever known.. Not that he'd ever tell him that himself.

"Although, he is a bit weird. For instance, he doesn't eat fresh-kill." Amusement sparked in his eyes. "He eats rabbit food. Like berries and stuff. But other than that... He's the best. And honestly, without my brother, I'd just be completely lost." He sighed, his green eyes flickering toward the sky for a moment. "I'm sure Robin would like to meet you, too. You guys would get along." He chuckled lightly, bringing his eyes back to Hiddenwing's face. "Anyway, you got any family?" He asked curiously, head tilting. "What are they like?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post

Hiddenwing noticed the other seem to calm down, it was little things really, things that some might not even notice if they weren't paying close enough attention. He liked the idea of Hawkstorm being comfortable around him, but he didn't mind the other getting angry at all. Sometimes he was the kind of cat that couldn't understand the aura in the area, but Hawkwing showed his emotions enough for Hiddenwing to figure out what he was feeling.

His eyes lit up with an excitement when the other spoke, the tip of his tail flicking. "Now you get it!" He nodded his head with a slight smile. It made him think, now he knew Hawkstorm had a brother and that he was close to his brother. It made him wonder what his brother was like, maybe they were really similar. "I'd like you meet this brother of yours, what's he like?" He questioned, looking intently at the other. He had had many siblings back in twolegplace, but he didn't know many of them well. They all lived in different dens, separated when they were young. He didn't even remember his parents at all, not recalling anything about them.
As if by coincidence, the dark russet tom made a come by. Well, not as of yet. Though he was scavenging around the clearing. Specifically, the fresh food pile. His eyes stayed lock on the mountain of assorted dead prey, just laying there. Dead. Mocking him. A cat had padded up, giving him an odd look, but she grabbed her source of protein and padded away. Robinstorm watched her, his eyes narrowing for a moment when she took the piece of prey. Yuck! ''How can many of the cats eat this no good stuff?'' It was revolting! Robinstorm circled the pile of prey, seemingly looking as if he were plotting to get rid of all the food. Though, he simply flicked his tail and walked away.

It was nothing wrong with being a vegetarian. Meat might as well be the death of them all. Robinstorm trotted away, believing that he should go for a walk instead. The handsome tom inwardly curled his tail at his sudden discomfort, and felt like an oddball within his clan. He was a lot different from them, that was for sure. Albeit, he was a loyal warrior. What he did does not concern the entirety of his clan.

"He eats rabbit food. Like berries and stuff. But other than that... He's the best. And honestly, without my brother, I'd just be completely lost."

Robinstorm's ears flickered. Did he just hear that correctly? The tom realized he haven't seen much of his brother that day, but his voice floated in his head easily, and gently. Robinstorm abruptly threw his head to the side, catching the dark furred warrior talking to a friend. The dark russet tom's eyes glowed, sparking with sudden mischief. His tail lashed; A new friend Hawkstorm making? Oh boy! Raziel wouldn't be happy about that. Robinstorm gave an internal laugh, and in the next moment he began padding towards the two.

''The best, hm?'' Robinstorm's whiskers twitched as he sauntered between the two. Even if his attention was on his brother for that moment. Ah, it was a rare moment when Hawkstorm complimented him. Even if the compliment wasn't directly in his face, Robinstorm heard it loud and clear. ''It's a good thing Starclan made me your brother, then! I've always been the smart one.'' Robinstorm snorted, drawing his tail across the tom's side in an affectionate manner. Suddenly, his gaze slipped onto the cat that was talking to Hawkstorm. It dawned on the russet tom that he disrupted their conversation. That wasn't a very...nice thing to do. And, Robinstorm had been very nice. Bowing his head to the other tom, Robinstorm gave an awkward chuckle. ''Sorry about ruining your conversation. It's a seldom moment when my brother says wonderful things about me, haha. It's nice to meet you though - um...'' Robinstorm trailed off, hoping to get the name of their newfound friend.