Name; Aspenheart
Aspen: For his somewhat Aspen looking pelt
Heart: For his bubbly personally
Gender; tom(He/Him)
Rank; Warrior
Age; 17 moons
Physical Description;
Ref|Ref
Aspen is a bit swift, however he is stronger than he looks and slower than he looks. He has a bit of light grey, white, brown, and black. Those are his main colors, while he has bright blue eyes. Aspen looks a bit Siamese, while he has a tint of brown on his back and the tip of his tail black. While is face is purely white, after all his base coat is white. His belly and paws are light grey, Aspen is a bit fluffy but still stays as a short-hair cat.
Personality; Aspen has always been a immature cat, bubbly as they are. He does have a few issues, like trusting and he can mistakes things for love or just friendliness. Yet even if he's hyper and bubbly, not to mention childish but Aspen can be a bit... too forgiving. He can be easily be press into a problem he didn't want. He has his heart broken many times but seems to be blinded in hope that everything is good-natured. Yet he can be a bit of a flirt, mostly in playfulness. He can't tell when he should stop, so he can be a bit annoying and over do it. Aspen doesn't judge, always blinded with the good. If you walked right up to him and said, " I love you but I have to kill you for good!" He most likely will give in. Sometimes he doesn't forget but forgives, so even if you are enemies with him he'll just see you as a cat who needs to be loved. Now he is very against having just friends in his clan, even if he really truly loved the cat it could be outside the clan.
Sexuality; Pansexual
Role; Love Interest if not best friend
Other: It's a chance that he go blind, the older he is in Warriorship. Most likely blinded from a badger or fox attack. Still wondering if he should go blind ;/

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc