View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
"Kila made me sleep in a small cave, just for the night. I tried to sleep the whole time, but I couldn't." Tide said. She smiled.
"I wouldn't talk to her the rest of the walk, but i had to admit I wasn't afraid anymore."
Hamilton frowned slightly, musing over the words the molly had spoken. Spending the night in a small cave? He had to admit, it wasn't his ideal way of getting over his claustrophobia. Besides, he was fine with having to sleep outside- a big cave to these cats would be on the smaller side for him, and he didn't want to be a burden while travelling. His frown deepened as he considered the idea. Would it work? If it worked for Tide, would it work for him? "Perhaps." Hamilton said after a short pause. "Perhaps... For now, though, I'll sleep outside." He licked the top of her head, running his tongue over her fur in an affectionate manner. "Thank you for being here, Sky." He murmured, resting his head on top of hers. "Without you coming into my life, I would've spend the rest of my days in this star-forsaken forest without company."