View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(No i did not. Which is why I won't post in the actual medicine den. Just walk up to it. Which is a-ok. I'll have him actually go in when Eye of the Storm gets to me in their queue. The story may come off as disjointed, but sometimes that's the price you pay when you RP online with multiple people.)

Morningblue stopped just outside the den and looked at the little kit who was talking to him. He recognized the kit from a moon ago when he was taking prey to the nursery. Lynxkit was her name. He imagined he must look pretty gnarled from the fight and was pleased to see the young shecat didn't appear to be alarmed or scared to see blood. "Just a rogue on our territory. He's gone now."
(Ah, alright. Makes sense!)
Lynxkit blinked up at him, not affected by the blood. She'd seen it before, and she knew what it was. What was there to be afraid of? She and Morningblue had interacted, briefly, before so it wasn't too weird for her to walk up and ask him questions. Or maybe it was just because she was a kit, a very curious one at that. "Oh, okay! That mouse-brain shouldn't have messed with ThunderClan!" She mewed, tail flicking slightly. ThunderClan, in her eyes, was the greatest Clan.