View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
((Just checking, you got approved to post in the medicine den right?))
Lynxkit trotted up to Morningblue, tilting her head slightly. "What happened? Foxes? Badgers?" She squeaked, walking besides him towards the medicine cats den, her ears folded back slightly. She was nervous about what had attacked, if it would come towards the camp, but at least Morningblue was alive. She didn't leave, her tail swaying and her strides trying to match his.
(No i did not. Which is why I won't post in the actual medicine den. Just walk up to it. Which is a-ok. I'll have him actually go in when Eye of the Storm gets to me in their queue. The story may come off as disjointed, but sometimes that's the price you pay when you RP online with multiple people.)

Morningblue stopped just outside the den and looked at the little kit who was talking to him. He recognized the kit from a moon ago when he was taking prey to the nursery. Lynxkit was her name. He imagined he must look pretty gnarled from the fight and was pleased to see the young shecat didn't appear to be alarmed or scared to see blood. "Just a rogue on our territory. He's gone now."